Notes on Antique Textiles, Folk Art & Timeless Traditions – Jaina Mishra
Traveling through active Volcanoes that spewed ash just 2 months ago!
Ancient Temples & Prehistoric Dragons, Coral reef snorkelling (and a few lectures) beckon!
The villages of Borobudur & Prambanan in Java and the islands of Komodo, Lombok & Bali beckon!
Fantastic travels fantastic experiences … All waiting to be noted down in this diary once I am reunited with my secretary -Agastya – the name I have given my MacbookPro.
4. Prambanan Temples
5. Borobudur once again
7. Lombok – a subtle experience
9. The unique Hindu culture of Bali
11. Driving past smoking volcanoes
13. Bitten by the Cruise bug!
14. Textiles of the Archipelago
15. A visit to Mataram Museum, Lombok